County Wills Northampton Ltd
- We are dedicated, expert and established for over 15 years. The director is a Member of the Institute of Professional Will Writers and the firm complies with the IPW code of practice
- We have thought through to the end the solutions to real life problems e.g.
- Will an inheritance merely sabotage means tested state benefits e.g. university grant, income support, or care in old age?
- Will your partner remarry and make a new Will, leaving out your children in favour of his or her own?
- Will the Trustee Acts enable sufficient to be released to your children's guardians for them to afford to do the job?
- Will sons and daughters use the money wisely or will they waste their inheritance or, worse still, will they destroy themselves if showered with unearned riches?
- Will a once loved husband or wife of your son or daughter take half the inheritance upon a divorce long after you have gone?
- Will the taxman dig his shovel deep into your life's savings?
- Will Social Services leave you to fund care costs in old age?
- We treat each case as the unique case that it is.
- We tell the client if no Will is necessary. We do not charge for such advice.
- We are never content until you are content.
- We train hard and have developed long-term relationships major Solicitors in Northampton who recognise the quality of our work.
- Appointments are without obligation and include home visits.
Getting in touch with County Wills (Northampton) Ltd won't cost you anything -
Call 01604 455073, or fill in the enquiry form. Email email@example.com